DesignJet Z2100 Repairs
DesignJet Solutions Limited can provide a fast efficient repair to your DesignJet Z2100 error code. Our highly trained and highly skilled DesignJet plotter engineers can decipher any problem or error code on your DesignJet poltter Z2100 and ensure that the right part arrives with the engineer. We have an extensive list of all DesignJet Z2100 error codes at our disposal and can give you the best cost effective repair quotation.
For professionals who need to deliver stunning and compelling output that lasts, the HP DesignJet Z2100 Photo Printer series delivers superior quality, durability and consistency. Count on HP for printing that’s easy, reliable and predictable.
Impressive Prints that Last
Get vivid, long-lasting quality with HP Vivera pigment inks.
• Output spectacular high-quality colour photos, renderings and presentations. HP 70 Vivera pigment inks with an 8-ink printing system achieve consistently outstanding image quality. The precisely placed 4 and 6 pl ink drops, along with resolution of 2400 dpi, highlight even the most intricate details.
• Water-resistant prints resist fading. Your photos, posters, presentations and maps will be water-resistant1 and will resist fading for over 200 years2 on a range of basic and specialty media.
• The Three-black ink set (matte black, photo black and light grey). Ensure true neutral tones and rich, deep blacks. You can even print on matte or glossy paper without having to waste time and ink exchanging cartridges.
Achieve consistent and accurate colour.
• Expect superior and consistent colour from print to print. The first-ever embedded spectrophotometer with i1 colour technology enables the printer to automatically generate custom ICC profiles for your preferred paper and calibrates the printer to deliver print-to-print and printer-to-printer repeatability.
• Present projects on media that supports your vision. Achieve consistent colours on a wide range of papers. Choose from over 30 new HP papers and other readily available media.
• Fast colour stability covers a broad gamut. Output stable proofs in less than 5 minutes and with over 80% PANTONE® coverage, 3 including full compliance with prepress standards.
• Glide effortlessly through colour management and printing with the HP Colour Centre tool.
True print confidence
Print with greater confidence, thanks to dependable HP technologies.
• Achieve flawless output every time. To ensure dependable and consistent image quality every time, the drop-ejection performance of every nozzle is periodically and automatically tested with an Optical Drop Detector.
• Eliminate trial and error with real-time layout and orientation preview. Take the guesswork out of margins. Save time and materials.
• Spend less time waiting. The new and powerful internal processor uses 128 MB of standard memory and a 40 GB hard disk so that productivity is high, even for very complex prints. And thanks to HP Vivera pigment inks, the output dries instantly and can be used as soon as it has been printed.
• Benefit from HP Services. A number of complimentary services are provided to assist you during installation and throughout your printing workflow. For enhanced assistance, purchase from the extensive portfolio of service options available.
1 Water resistance ratings tested by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media with Original HP 70 Vivera pigment inks.
2 Display permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP creative and specialty media. For details:
3 HP’s preliminary, internal results have shown that the HP DesignJet Z Photo Printer series is capable of successfully simulating over 80% of the ANTONE colours. HP DesignJet Z2100 and Z3100 Photo Printers are pending PANTONE-licensing
HP-GL/2 Upgrade Kit. For CAD customers that need improved line quality and network availability with the HP-GL/2 software key. The printer, rather than the computer, processes files for improved operating efficiency. Store and reprint files from the printer queue and print legacy HP-GL/2 files.
The HP Advanced Profiling Solution, powered by X-Rite technology, offers a colour management system that works in combination with the spectrophotometer embedded in the printer. This automated solution enables you to perform: monitor profiling and calibration, ambient light and monitor-profile validation, RGB and CMYK profiling with optimized inkjet separations for HP Media in addition to the most common separations (Inkjet 260 and 400) and rigorous fine-tuning of printer colour profiles. A very intuitive profile-editing wizard lets you match colours to various viewing conditions that use non-standard illuminants.
Additional 24- and 44-inch spindles make life easier for professional photographers and graphic designers, spare spindles mean that they can have different media types ready to load. Also available, for design professionals such as architects, engineers and GIS specialists, is and additional 44-inch spindle for easy switching between technical media rolls. This technical media spindle is recommended for use with Plain, Bright White Bond, Coated, Natural Tracing and Translucent Bond papers and Vellum.
The Efi Designer Edition 5.1 XL for HP is the recommended RIP and proofing application for your HP DesignJet printer. Integrating this enables CMYK workflow support, PostScript® & PDF printing and accurate spot colour management for designers, photographers and other creative professionals. A powerful, yet cost-effective digital proofing system that allows full control over digital proofing needs to speed up workflows, saving both time and money.
A number of standard services come in the printer box to enable you to print with confidence right from the start:
• HP Start-up Kit: Enables you to easily install the printer on your own. Includes: drivers for both Mac® and Windows, ® multimedia training in how to operate the printer and PDF user manuals for easier consultation.
• Online HP Knowledge Centre: Fit your printer into your workflow. Benefit from multimedia training sessions, step-by-step guides, access to relevant forums and blogs, contact details for HP support and information on the latest drivers and firmware.
• HP Easy Printer Care (Windows) or Printer Utility (Mac): This feature tells you how your printer is doing by sending you alerts on everything from job accounting to colour control.
For enhanced services, purchase from the HP Professional Graphic Services portfolio, which includes:
Stand alone and network options available.
• HP Colour Expert Service powered by X-Rite Colour Services: Problems getting the right colour from your printer? Call one phone number for immediate, reliable answers to all of your questions on colour, colour management software and hardware, RIPs, design applications, output devices, rivers and operating systems.
HP Vivera pigment inks offer outstanding image quality and fade resistance on a wide variety of photo and fine art media, along with water resistance on a range of HP creative and specialty media. HP’s proprietary Electrostatic Encapsulation Technology optimizes the pigment chemistry and ink properties for stability and performance to ensure a broad colour gamut, print permanence, excellent gloss uniformity and reliable, accurate and consistent printing.
The HP embedded spectrophotometer with i1 Colour Technology from X-Rite is mounted on the printer carriage and revolutionizes professional colour workflows by automating media profiling. It allows users to automatically generate custom RGB ICC profiles for their preferred media and provides accurate measurements for printer calibration that delivers print-to-print and printer-to-printer colour consistency. Also, with the optional HP Advanced Profiling Solution, you can edit and modify existing profiles and create CMYK profiles.
HP’s 8-ink printing system is made up of the exclusive HP Vivera pigment ink formulation technology with HP 70 Printheads, each printing two colours of ink with 1,056 nozzles per colour and the HP Three-black ink set. Ensures exceptional colour accuracy and consistency: a valuable tool for graphic designers and prepress professionals who need repeatable results. The HP DesignJet Z series are also the first large-format printers to employ HP Scalable Printing Technology, providing superior reliability and optimized ink consumption.
An extensive media portfolio: HP offers a portfolio of 9 photo papers, 10 digital fine art papers, 3 proofing papers, 9 bond and coated papers and over 30 other HP media. All have been tested with HP 70 Vivera pigment inks to deliver consistent, museum-quality prints that withstand the demands of handling, display and storage expected of professional prints.
High-quality creative prints, prepress proofs and technical images
• Have proofs approved in record time: colours stabilize in less than 5 minutes.
• Print consistent and accurate colours across a wide range of media, thanks to automated printer calibration and ICC profiling.
• Produce high-quality black-and-white proofs: The 8 HP Vivera pigment inks include three blacks that give excellent grey neutrality.
• Print full-colour, long-lasting posters, banners and displays on a wide range of media.
• Create persuasive marketing collateral, point-of-sales material and tradeshow displays with photo-quality images and consistent, accurate colours.
• Make an impact by presenting concepts in large format and with accurate colours right from the start of your project. The printer covers over 80% of PANTONE colours. • Get consistent colours, print after print and from one printer to another, thanks to automated printer calibration.
• Produce impressive renderings and presentation panels with superior quality, consistency and durability.
• Three-black ink allows for greater realism in renderings with metal or stone.
• Images are smudge-resistant to minimize damage from repeated handling.
• Create neutral black and white prints. No need to waste ink when changing between matte and glossy papers: all three blacks are always on board.
• Produce consistent and accurate colour photo proofs, thanks to the printer’s built-in calibration technology and broad colour gamut.
• Print on almost any media—the printer creates media profiles for you and you can use thick stock of up to 500 g/m2.
• Maps and satellite images show more detail and gradations thanks to small drop size and precise placement.
• Output resists fading and is water-resistant, so maps can be used in the field.
• Colours are consistent, so subtle differences can be seen and studied over time.
Warranty and Support
• DesignJet Solutions can offer a range of warranties and support packs to suit your individual needs. From a standard 12 months next day on site, parts and labour maintenance contract to a 5 year bespoke contract. DesignJet Solutions can provide any option to suit your needs.
• DesignJet Solutions can also provide a very competative time and meatrials quotation for you DesignJet plotter.
We are specialists in wide format printers
Don't let your design jet plotter let you down. Let DesignJet Solutions Limited be your service provider for all you DesignJet requirements.
Our uniquie postion as the engineers and not the middle marketing men allows us to provide a fast efficient repair to your Design Jet plotter. We do not need to charge any "middle Fees" which helps us to provide the best cost for repairing your wide format printer only.
We can provide DesignJet Z2100 repair and manitenance. DesignJet Z2100 error codes definitions, DesignJet Z2100 inks and printheads. DesignJet Z2100 A0 rolls. DesignJet Z2100 A1 rolls. We can provide rolls in any of the above listed materials