DesignJet L25500 Repairs
DesignJet Solutions Limited can provide a fast efficient repair to your DesignJet L25500 error code. Our highly trained and highly skilled DesignJet plotter engineers can decipher any problem or error code on your DesignJet poltter L25500 and ensure that the right part arrives with the engineer. We have an extensive list of all DesignJet L25500 error codes at our disposal and can give you the best cost effective repair quotation.
Contact Designjet Solutions now for a fast no obligations repair quote to your DesignJet L25500
Hewlett Packard DesignJet L25500 Printer
Increase business opportunities with a printer that delivers unrivalled versatility for outdoor and indoor applications Experience the ease of reliable HP DesignJet printing. Attract the attention of environmentally conscious customers.
UNRIVALED VERSATILITY FROM ONE PRINTING SYSTEM
• Produce outdoor signage with durability comparable to eco-solvent inks.
• Achieve high-quality results—that meet clients’ branding requirements—for all your indoor signage applications, from exhibition graphics to interior decorations.
• Print on a wide range of media, including coated media or polyester fabric and low-cost papers without treatments.
• Produce vehicle wraps with HP Latex Inks that outperform eco-solvent inks. HP is the only company that offers and warrants the entire printing system for vehicle wraps with the HP Performance Warranty for HP Air Release Adhesive Gloss Cast Vinyl and HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate.
• Expect the most out of each application when you use the broad portfolio of Original HP printing materials.
EASY, AUTOMATIC, LOW MAINTENANCE PRINTING
• Experience easy, unattended printing with HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and automatic maintenance.
• Experience greater uptime—with user-replaceable printheads you can avoid the delay and expense of a service call.
• Automatically achieve high image quality and consistency with the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) and embedded spectrophotometer.
• Post-print production is easy with prints that come off the printer dry and ready—for lamination, packaging, shipping, and display.
• Minimize interruptions with pro-active alerts and the embedded Web server, which is accessible through your preferred RIP.
GO GREEN, IMPROVE YOUR OPERATOR’S WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Provide your print operators with an improved working environment—without the health and safety considerations of printshops that use eco-solvent-based printers.
• Build a competitive edge with odourless prints ideal for sensitive indoor areas. HP Latex Ink prints on HP PVC-free Wall Paper meet the GREENGUARD Children & Schools standard for low emitting products and AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
• No special ventilation equipment or external dryer requirement helps keep energy costs down.
• Distinguish your business and attract new environmentally focused customers by offering a complete solution—including water-based HP Latex Inks and HP recyclable media.
• Take advantage of free, convenient HP programs for recycling Original HP 789 Ink Cartridges, Printheads, and cleaning supplies, as well as prints produced on HP recyclable media.
• Water-based HP Latex Inks—no hazard warning labels, no HAPs
• No special ventilation required
• Odourless prints; printed HP wall paper meets GREENGUARD and AgBB criteria
• Range of recyclable HP media available, with take-back program
• ENERGY STAR® qualified product
Contains no Hazardous Air Pollutants according to EPA Method 311.
Special ventilation is not required to meet US OSHA requirements on occupational exposure to VOCs from HP Latex Inks. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—no specific HP recommendation is intended. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations.
Some substrates may have an inherent odour.
HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed using HP Latex Inks meets GREENGUARD Children Schools criteria for low emitting products and AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
Warranty and Support
• DesignJet Solutions can offer a range of warranties and support packs to suit your individual needs. From a standard 12 months next day on site, parts and labour maintenance contract to a 5 year bespoke contract. DesignJet Solutions can provide any option to suit your needs.
• DesignJet Solutions can also provide a very competative time and meatrials quotation for you DesignJet plotter
SAVE TIME AND EXPENSE WITH USER-REPLACEABLE PRINTHEADS
The HP DesignJet L25500 Printer series is designed to save you time and money. Printheads you can replace yourself eliminate the down-time and expense of a service call. And fully-automatic printhead testing and maintenance systems eliminate time-consuming daily manual maintenance.
GET HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH HP DOUBLE SWATH TECHNOLOGY
The HP DesignJet L25500 uses pairs of staggered printheads in HP Double Swath Technology for a wide (1.7 inch/43.2 mm) print swath and higher throughput. To eliminate swath-to-swath banding, the print swaths overlap each other and nozzles printing in the same scan line (top and bottom printheads) are used together.
ELIMINATE WAITING TIME WITH PRINTS THAT ARE COMPLETELY DRY RIGHT OFF THE PRINTER
Win business with faster turnaround times. Prints come out of the printer completely dry, so there’s no waiting before you move on to lamination, finishing, or packing for shipment.
REVOLUTIONARY HP LATEX INK TECHNOLOGIES HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR FUTURE
Innovative HP Latex Inks produce prints with the quality and durability of eco-solvent and low-solvent ink technologies but they’re water-based inks. So you get the application versatility, without the hassle associated with the environmental, health, and safety considerations of solvent-based inks.
PRODUCE A REMARKABLY BROAD RANGE OF OUTDOOR AND INDOOR APPLICATIONS
From rugged, eye-catching vehicle wraps that get ad campaigns moving to odourless indoor displays perfectly suited for sensitive hospital or restaurant environments, HP Latex Ink Technologies provide you with the opportunity to print on a wide range of solvent-compatible media including most low-cost uncoated media. Expand your offering and watch your print volumes grow.
ACHIEVE QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY WITH THE OPTICAL MEDIA ADVANCE SENSOR AND OPTICAL DROP DETECTOR
Featuring sophisticated media advance controls and automatic nozzle testing, this printer is designed to produce defect-free prints that help you avoid ink and media waste. The HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) controls the media as it advances through the printer to minimize banding at high speeds. The Optical Drop Detector (ODD) automatically tests the drop ejection performance of every printhead nozzle to produce prints free of defects.
PROACTIVELY MANAGE YOUR PRINT JOBS WITH THE EMBEDDED WEB SERVER
Accessible using your preferred web browser, the embedded Web server allows you to control print settings and monitor your printer’s use of ink and media. Gain tighter control over your print jobs and prevent unnecessary ink and media waste.
PRINT CONTINUOUS, UNATTENDED RUNS WITH THE TAKE-UP REEL, INCLUDED STANDARD
Improve productivity by printing continuous, unattended runs—even overnight—and on long media rolls with the media take-up reel that comes standard on both 42-inch and 60-inch models of this printer.
LEAVE BEHIND THE HIGH MAINTENANCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
No hazard warning labels and no special ventilation requirements can add up to less hassle and expense—and improve the work environment for your employees.
HELP YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR CUSTOMERS, GO GREEN
Offer your customers prints produced on recyclable and PVC-free Original HP printing materials, and reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
LATEX INKS PROVIDE THE DURABILITY AND COST ADVANTAGES of eco-solvent inks AND the environmental improvements of water-based inks.
We are specialists in wide format printers
Don't let your design jet plotter let you down. Let DesignJet Solutions Limited be your service provider for all you DesignJet requirements.
Our uniquie postion as the engineers and not the middle marketing men allows us to provide a fast efficient repair to your Design Jet plotter. We do not need to charge any "middle Fees" which helps us to provide the best cost for repairing your wide format printer only.
We can provide DesignJet L25500 repair and manitenance. DesignJet L25500 error codes definitions, DesignJet L25500 inks and printheads. DesignJet L25500 A0 rolls. DesignJet L25500 A1 rolls.