Regular DesignJet maintenance is essential if you want your plan printing and plotting equipment to perform at the optimum level at all times. This will also help you to keep downtime to the minimum.
A competent plotter maintenance and repair service will provide you with all the help that you need. The best maintenance companies usually have a team of IT specialists and qualified service engineers that are always available to provide support to the clients of the company.
Make sure that you choose a DesignJet maintenance company that provides dependable and cost effective solutions for your plotting and printing machines. One of the factors that you should consider when you want to choose a service is the availability of a full range of spare parts. This will help you to avoid delays when your parts have to be changed. It is also important to consider the rates that are charged by a few companies before making your choice.
Check that the company’s engineers are trained to Hewlett Packard certification standard. A good plotter repair company should be able to provide all your wide format printer requirements. These will include:
- Service and repair to your plotter, using genuine HP parts. All repairs should include a full service to the DesignJet.
- Information and advise on how to get the optimum results from your plotter
- Help and advice on adding your DesignJet to your network, enabling all relevant staff access to the plotter.
- A good stock, or a trusted supplier of DesignJet inks and printheads
- A good stock, or a trusted supplier of A0 rolls of media and A1 rolls of media
- New and second user DesignJets for sale or lease
In short the plotter repair company you choose should have a solid working knowledge of the Wide Format Printing World and be able to provide you with a
“Total Printing Solution” to enable your production department